Terms & Conditions of Sale of Memberships and Course Programs:
- Membership and Course Programs are non-refundable due to immediate access to content/materials
- Memberships operate on a “pay for access” rather than “pay for ownership” format, with the exception of downloadable materials that are included as part of your initial investment. This means that once your membership expires, you will lose access to the private community group and Member’s Portal and all the resources contained in there. It is your responsibility to have downloaded the applicable resources prior to expiry of your membership.
- Course Programs generally retain lifetime access after purchase, but please check this via the individual course you are purchasing. If you have questions, reach out to email@example.com.
- Coaching and support is provided via the group format and doesn’t include private 1:1 contact via email and chat (with the exception of the Diamond Level membership). Unlimited priority 1:1 email and chat access is also available via my One to One Coaching Programs. Within reason I always aim to answer private contact as my clients will testify to, but as this isn’t a specific feature of group programs (with the exception of the Diamond Level) it can’t be guaranteed in a timely fashion due to time constraints, and should not be considered a given part of this service.
- Members agree not to reproduce the content shared within this platform for commercial purposes without express written consent, or to share content publicly. Violation of this agreement will result in immediate termination of membership and loss of membership access rights.
- After purchase of any of our offerings, we may send you an email later on requesting if you’d like to leave a review or testimonial if you’ve been happy with the service 🙂